Teresa has been campaigning against the Government’s cuts to funding for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Below is a video of Teresa supporting a protest at Greenwich Community College (GCC) in which she explains why she is against the ESOL cuts.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP Supports Bill to Prevent Future Bus Tragedies
- Teresa Pearce MP Encourages Local Charities in Erith and Thamesmead to Apply for up to £20,000 of Funding
- Teresa Pearce MP and Google, Visit Belvedere Junior School To Boost Student’s Online Safety
- Teresa Pearce MP raises Home Office service standards at Home Office Question Time
- Teresa Pearce MP attends the First Waves: Exploring the Impact of the Race Relations Legislation in the UK exhibition