Teresa has been campaigning against the Government’s cuts to funding for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Below is a video of Teresa supporting a protest at Greenwich Community College (GCC) in which she explains why she is against the ESOL cuts.
News, press & speeches
- Network Rail’s South East Route Strategic Plan for 2019-2024.
- Teresa calls on Bexley Council to offer more support for deaf children
- Teresa Pearce MP joins up to fight the fakes
- Teresa has joined forces with leading safety charity, Electrical Safety First, to help protect constituents in their home
- Teresa welcomes news that Bexleyheath Police Station will remain open