Last week Teresa was on BBC Radio’s 4 ‘Week in Westminster’ programme to discuss the Government’s controversial workfare programme for job seekers. You can listen to the programme here. The segment with Teresa begins at the 2 minute mark.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa calls on Bexley Council to offer more support for deaf children
- Teresa Pearce MP joins up to fight the fakes
- Teresa has joined forces with leading safety charity, Electrical Safety First, to help protect constituents in their home
- Teresa welcomes news that Bexleyheath Police Station will remain open
- Teresa calls for constituents affected by mesh implants to get in touch