There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP drops in on Habinteg to call for more accessible housing
- Teresa Pearce MP backs joke competition for Primary Schools aimed at improving children’s communication skills
- Teresa Pearce MP backs CLIC Sargents’ #CancerCosts campaign
- Teresa Pearce MP Summer School
- GOOD NEWS: Every Child A Lifesaver Campaign