There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP supports ‘Dental Check by One’ campaign.
- Teresa Pearce MP backs campaign to end rough sleeping for good
- Scientist from Erith and Thamesmead joins Teresa in parliament
- Teresa Pearce MP urges Government to implement childhood obesity plan without delay
- Teresa speaking about the failure of Universal Credit on the BBC this weekend