There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
Join the mailing list
News, press & speeches
- Teresa welcomes news that Bexleyheath Police Station will remain open
- Teresa calls for constituents affected by mesh implants to get in touch
- Teresa calls on FA to fill empty seats at England matches with free tickets for schools
- Teresa calls on Chancellor to Keep Pubs Afloat
- Teresa reminds constituents of £1 coin deadline