There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa is supporting Clean Air Day
- E.ON urges households to apply for free cavity wall and loft insulation before 30th June
- Teresa backs call to revolutionise Parkinson’s care
- Teresa joins Alzheimer’s Society campaign to Fix Dementia Care
- Teresa backs scrapping prescriptions for long-term conditions