There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
Join the mailing list
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Slams Flawed Rail Franchise Consultation
- Teresa pledges to help end the ‘cold homes crisis’ in Erith and Thamesmead
- Teresa urges constituency groups to apply for National Lottery First World War Centenary money
- Teresa raises awareness of new funding pot for local charities
- Teresa calls for clarity over future of Abbey Wood Post Office