There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP attends the First Waves: Exploring the Impact of the Race Relations Legislation in the UK exhibition
- Teresa Pearce MP supports ‘Dental Check by One’ campaign.
- Teresa Pearce MP backs campaign to end rough sleeping for good
- Scientist from Erith and Thamesmead joins Teresa in parliament
- Teresa Pearce MP urges Government to implement childhood obesity plan without delay