There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP welcomes London Mayor’s opposition to the proposal to build a new waste incineration plant in Belvedere
- Teresa Pearce MP backs Women’s Institute and Friends of the Earth campaign to tackle plastic pollution
- Teresa Pearce MP pledges her support for Shelter’s #EndDSSDiscrimination
- Teresa Pearce MP attends event on free personal care for older people
- Teresa pressed the Secretary of State to continue funding the Troubled Families Programme