There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP urges local people to enter film competition
- £30,000 Passenger Benefit Money for Abbey Wood Station
- Teresa Pearce MP signs letter to the future Prime Minister regarding the unlawful imprisonment of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe in Iran
- Teresa Pearce MP co-sponsors Eddie Hughes MP’s 10 Minute Rule Bill on Ground Rents (Leasehold Properties)
- Teresa meets Guide dogs to support their campaign