There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Erith and Thamesmead MP Becomes A Teal Hero In Support of Women With Ovarian Cancer
- MORE LIFT MISERY AT ABBEY WOOD STATION
- Erith and Thamesmead MP Teresa Pearce calls for Southeastern Trains to immediately offer compensation for train delays in excess of 15 minutes
- Teresa Pearce MP and Peabody welcome the Google Digital Garage Bus To Thamesmead
- Teresa Pearce MP Shows the Love for a future where the UK no longer contributes to climate change