There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP attends Remembrance Day events across the constituency
- Teresa Pearce raises the tax gap with the Prime Minister at PMQs
- Teresa Pearce MP backs Bill to help make rented homes safer in Erith and Thamesmead
- Government loan of £350 million to Mayor to get Crossrail back on track
- Teresa Pearce raises harassment with the Prime Minister at PMQs