There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, Teresa will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. To check if Teresa is your MP please click here.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP co-sponsors Eddie Hughes MP’s 10 Minute Rule Bill on Ground Rents (Leasehold Properties)
- Teresa meets Guide dogs to support their campaign
- Teresa Pearce MP signs letter to the Home Secretary urging the Government to better support the health and wellbeing of young Asylum Seekers
- PRESSURE FROM TERESA PEARCE MP GETS RESULT
- Teresa Pearce MP supports Erith and Thamesmead campaign for every child to join local library and share a love of reading