Local Issues

If you have problems with local services – your street, neighbours, refuse collection & local environmental or planning issues, local schools admissions, or if you have problems relating to council tax, we strongly advise you to firstly talk to the Council or your local councillors.

You can find out who all of your local councillors are and contact them using this postcode service.

Use this postcode box to find out who all of your local politicians are 

However, if you still think you need to raise an issue with your MP, you can use the form below. It is very important that you firstly check that you live in the Erith & Thamesmead constituency using this postcode checker. If you believe you need to book an appointment with Teresa at one of her surgeries, please state this in the comments box after outlining the details of your case.

First Name
Second Name
Contact email
Address Line 1.
Address line 2.
Address line 3.
Address line 4.
Contact telephone:
Please provide a brief outline of the case or issue that you would like Teresa's assistance with:
Have you already contacted a councillor or another body about this issue? If so give details