Immigration issues

Before involving an MP on an immigration / asylum / visa issue, it is very important that you ensure that you only contact the MP who represents the constituency you live in.

You can use this postcode search form to check if you live in Erith & Thamesmead constituency.

In order to receive this help, we will need you to either fill in the form below, or download and print this pdf, fill it in and return it to my office (my address is on the form). Please ensure that you provide as much of the information required as possible as any gaps will cause delays when we try to help you.

Please note: If you are being assisted by someone in this application, please provide us with their name. You may chose to provide their phone number / email address instead of your own.


Title of the person seeking assistance
First Name
Second name
Country of Origin
Contact e-mail
Address Line 1.
Address line 2.
Address line 3.
Address line 4.
Contact telephone:
Assistant / legal help address 1
Assistant / legal help address 2
Assistant / legal help address 3
Home Office reference no (if known)
Type of outstanding application
Date of outstanding application
Date of arrival in the UK
Type of visa when you arrived
National Insurance No. (if known)
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Please provide a brief outline of the case that you would like assistance with:
Have you already contacted a councillor about this issue? If so give details