It was a privilege to attend Greenwich Islamic Centre with Clive Efford MP this afternoon & speak to members of the Mosque, council leaders and community workers following the horrific events in New Zealand one week ago. We listened to their experiences and shared ours. Together in solidarity, we will work to eradicate the hate that is seeping through society and must be stopped.
News, press & speeches
- PRESSURE FROM TERESA PEARCE MP GETS RESULT
- Teresa Pearce MP supports Erith and Thamesmead campaign for every child to join local library and share a love of reading
- Teresa Pearce MP welcomes London Mayor’s opposition to the proposal to build a new waste incineration plant in Belvedere
- Teresa Pearce MP backs Women’s Institute and Friends of the Earth campaign to tackle plastic pollution
- Teresa Pearce MP pledges her support for Shelter’s #EndDSSDiscrimination