News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP attends the First Waves: Exploring the Impact of the Race Relations Legislation in the UK exhibition
- Teresa Pearce MP supports ‘Dental Check by One’ campaign.
- Teresa Pearce MP backs campaign to end rough sleeping for good
- Scientist from Erith and Thamesmead joins Teresa in parliament
- Teresa Pearce MP urges Government to implement childhood obesity plan without delay
Tag Archives: Parents
Teresa Pearce MP is supporting the “Dental Check by one” campaign which seeks to promote good dental habits for children and families across Erith and Thamesmead. In the UK, over 141 children per day, some just a year old, are … Continue reading