Last week Teresa was on BBC Radio’s 4 ‘Week in Westminster’ programme to discuss the Government’s controversial workfare programme for job seekers. You can listen to the programme here. The segment with Teresa begins at the 2 minute mark.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP backs campaign to end rough sleeping for good
- Scientist from Erith and Thamesmead joins Teresa in parliament
- Teresa Pearce MP urges Government to implement childhood obesity plan without delay
- Teresa speaking about the failure of Universal Credit on the BBC this weekend
- Teresa welcomes “important milestone in the fight for step free access at Erith Station” FREE ACCESS AT ERITH STATION”