Last week Teresa was on BBC Radio’s 4 ‘Week in Westminster’ programme to discuss the Government’s controversial workfare programme for job seekers. You can listen to the programme here. The segment with Teresa begins at the 2 minute mark.
News, press & speeches
- E.ON urges households to apply for free cavity wall and loft insulation before 30th June
- Teresa backs call to revolutionise Parkinson’s care
- Teresa joins Alzheimer’s Society campaign to Fix Dementia Care
- Teresa backs scrapping prescriptions for long-term conditions
- Teresa Pearce MP urges local people to enter film competition