Click here to see an interview Teresa recently conducted with The Youth Agenda, discussing the Department for Work and Pensions’ Voluntary Work Experience scheme and the implications for young people.
News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP backs campaign to end rough sleeping for good
- Scientist from Erith and Thamesmead joins Teresa in parliament
- Teresa Pearce MP urges Government to implement childhood obesity plan without delay
- Teresa speaking about the failure of Universal Credit on the BBC this weekend
- Teresa welcomes “important milestone in the fight for step free access at Erith Station” FREE ACCESS AT ERITH STATION”