News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce raises harassment with the Prime Minister at PMQs
- Teresa Pearce MP wears it pink for charity fundraiser
- Teresa Pearce MP drops in on Habinteg to call for more accessible housing
- Teresa Pearce MP backs joke competition for Primary Schools aimed at improving children’s communication skills
- Teresa Pearce MP backs CLIC Sargents’ #CancerCosts campaign
Category Archives: Videos
Teresa recently addressed the Labour Party Conference on the housing crisis. You can watch the video of her speech below. You can find the text of Teresa’s speech here.
Click here to see an interview Teresa recently conducted with The Youth Agenda, discussing the Department for Work and Pensions’ Voluntary Work Experience scheme and the implications for young people.
Teresa was recently on BBC Radio’s File on Four programme to talk about tax avoidance and employees in the public sector who use payment schemes that keep them off the payroll. Her interview is available here and begins at the 14 … Continue reading
Whilst discussing knife crime on The Politics Show London yesterday, Teresa called for information about the number of weapons seized in schools to be made available. BBC research has shown that only 3 London boroughs currently hold figures on seized … Continue reading
On Friday 15 July Teresa was one of three MPs discussing the News of the World hacking scandal on ITV London’s The Late Debate programme. The programme is available online here and the MP panel begins at the 11:30 mark
Teresa has been campaigning against the Government’s cuts to funding for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Below is a video of Teresa supporting a protest at Greenwich Community College (GCC) in which she explains why she is … Continue reading