Teresa has been campaigning against the Government’s cuts to funding for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Below is a video of Teresa supporting a protest at Greenwich Community College (GCC) in which she explains why she is against the ESOL cuts.
News, press & speeches
- £30,000 Passenger Benefit Money for Abbey Wood Station
- Teresa Pearce MP signs letter to the future Prime Minister regarding the unlawful imprisonment of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe in Iran
- Teresa Pearce MP co-sponsors Eddie Hughes MP’s 10 Minute Rule Bill on Ground Rents (Leasehold Properties)
- Teresa meets Guide dogs to support their campaign
- Teresa Pearce MP signs letter to the Home Secretary urging the Government to better support the health and wellbeing of young Asylum Seekers