Teresa has been campaigning against the Government’s cuts to funding for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Below is a video of Teresa supporting a protest at Greenwich Community College (GCC) in which she explains why she is against the ESOL cuts.
News, press & speeches
- PRESSURE FROM TERESA PEARCE MP GETS RESULT
- Teresa Pearce MP supports Erith and Thamesmead campaign for every child to join local library and share a love of reading
- Teresa Pearce MP welcomes London Mayor’s opposition to the proposal to build a new waste incineration plant in Belvedere
- Teresa Pearce MP backs Women’s Institute and Friends of the Earth campaign to tackle plastic pollution
- Teresa Pearce MP pledges her support for Shelter’s #EndDSSDiscrimination