Teresa has been campaigning against the Government’s cuts to funding for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. Below is a video of Teresa supporting a protest at Greenwich Community College (GCC) in which she explains why she is against the ESOL cuts.
News, press & speeches
- MPs, Faith Leaders and Members from the Council come together to find solutions in the aftermath of Christchurch
- Erith and Thamesmead MP Becomes A Teal Hero In Support of Women With Ovarian Cancer
- MORE LIFT MISERY AT ABBEY WOOD STATION
- Erith and Thamesmead MP Teresa Pearce calls for Southeastern Trains to immediately offer compensation for train delays in excess of 15 minutes
- Teresa Pearce MP and Peabody welcome the Google Digital Garage Bus To Thamesmead