News, press & speeches
- Teresa Pearce MP supports ‘Dental Check by One’ campaign.
- Teresa Pearce MP backs campaign to end rough sleeping for good
- Scientist from Erith and Thamesmead joins Teresa in parliament
- Teresa Pearce MP urges Government to implement childhood obesity plan without delay
- Teresa speaking about the failure of Universal Credit on the BBC this weekend
Tag Archives: tax
Yesterday I asked about the tax gap at PMQs. In 2014 I wrote to HMRC and the then Chancellor to ask how much tax was unpaid on letting income from private landlords. In 2015 they wrote back to say it was approximately … Continue reading →